Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Winter Faves











Rose gold sunglasses! I have been obsessed with these from Shevoke and have been seeing them everywhere! They're a perfect addition to any dreary winter outfit!







Black knee high boots are perfect when you want to wear a dress but don't want to be too cold.  I picked mine up from DSW and I've been wanting to wear them all the time, with dresses, skirts, shorts, leggings, and jeans.













Big, oversized cardigans are always a staple, and Madewell and Urban know how to make them.  I love throwing one over my outfit right before I run out the door, plus the stripes and burnt orange color make them different.






My philosophy? You can never go wrong with a Timex.  Watches add a touch of sophistication to any outfit and when you invest in a good, neutral one, you can wear it everyday! Find this one here.














-jules

No comments:

Post a Comment