Some of y'all may know I was in Orlando last weekend for dance team nationals (you can watch our hype video on YouTube!), and while there, I took the time to take pictures with my fellow bloggers, Taylor (Vividly Yours, on Blogger and Instagram), and Kendyl (gowiththekflo on Instagram).![]() |
| My bff, Tara (Tara4Thought on Blogger and Instagram) |
![]() |
| The weather was beautiful, we broke out our summer clothes and soaked up the sun. |
![]() |
| Another teammate and fashion blogger, Brittany (plain old b, on Blogger and Instagram) |
![]() |
| jules christine+Vividly Yours |
These pictures are from our first night, out at dinner in Disney Springs (previously Downtown Disney). We ended up at Rainforest Cafe and had so much fun walking around, going into all the shops and dancing to the live music. I picked up my dress from South Moon Under, my halter bra was from Pink, and I threw on these comfy gladiator sandals that were super easy to walk in all night.

On our last night out, we went to a fun, lively Mexican restaurant in Epcot, the San Angel Inn. I found my black, flowy tank from Marshall's a few months ago so I could show off my flash tats and paired it with these amazing jeans from Hollister. I stuck with the same sandals I've been obsessed with, and added this metallic Kate Spade clutch and blue-mirrored sunglasses from Nordstrom Rack. ![]() |
| see ya next year, Disney, -jules |
sandals: Target, similar here
black tank: Marshall's, similar here
jeans: Hollister and Co.
clutch: Kate Spade
flash tats: Amazon
sunglasses: Guess from Nordstrom Rack, similar here






No comments:
Post a Comment