Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Favorites

As this month comes to a close, I wanted to share with everyone a few of my favorites this past month.



1.  Lancôme's Tient Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation

I originally bought this to wear for dance competitions, but it blends so seamlessly and if I mix it with a bit of moisturizer or primer, it works perfectly for everyday










2. Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer



I'm not the type to get a lot of sun.  I slather on sunscreen and stay very pale for much of the year.  So, to bring a little bit of warmth to my face when I look like a ghost, I'll brush a little bit of this on, or I'll use it in the crease of my eyelid on low-maintenance days for a little color.  I think I bought mine a couple years ago, but just recently hit pan.  It's the perfect shade for me, and they also sell Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate.  (P.S. they do smell like chocolate, it is heavenly)







3. My GoPro Hero+

I have wanted a GoPro for the longest time, and my trip to Florida was the perfect excuse to buy one, I could bring it one Splash Mountain, in the pool, and all over the parks. I picked up the camera, a Lexar MicroSD Card, an extendable selfie stick, and the floating grip handle so I could bring it to Disney (remember: Disney banned telescoping camera grips, so make sure you get one that doesn't extend!)  Because the GoPro's shoot in super high resolution, they take up a lot of space on computers, so I would suggest an external hard drive unless you have a lot of cloud space, I found my terabyte of extra storage for Macs here at Best Buy.  Check out some videos I shot at Disney here!



4.  Zella Athletic Wear

I'm not gonna lie, I wear leggings more than I care to admit.  They're comfy, cute, easy, and you can find so many on-trend pairs at Nordstrom Rack for way less than everyone else is paying at Nordstrom.  One of my favorite brands is Zella, I love their tank tops, jackets, leggings, and everything in between.  I've been obsessing over this jacket and these leggings.  I will warn that these links take you straight to Nordstrom's website, but head over to your local Nordstrom Rack, it's worth it, I promise.  And for my long-legged friends out there, fear not, Zella's full-length leggings actually reach your ankles.



5. twenty one pilots


I know.  I'm a little late to the game, but I discovered TOP this summer and have been obsessing over them this past month (I'm actually listening to them right now).  If you haven't heard of them, put their songs on shuffle on Spotify and you will not be disappointed.  My favorite album of theirs is Vessel.  All the songs sound happy, but lyrically, they have huge meanings beneath their metaphors and stories.  




I know, some of you love them, some of you can't stand them, but I love mine.  The weather in Virginia recently has been... confusing.  In the low-70's one day and snowing two days later.  To cope with  this, I've been rocking ripped jeans or leggings and Birks.  Say what you will about the style, but no one can deny that this are the comfiest shoes in the world.  





That's all for March, fam

-jules

No comments:

Post a Comment